The Walking Dead
$4.00 – $16.00
Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.
Tagline: Fight the dead. Fear the living.
Number of Seasons: 11
Number of Episodes: 162
Status: Returning Series
Home Page: https://www.amc.com/twdu/the-walking-dead
First Air Date: October 31, 2010
Last Air Date: October 10, 2021
Episode Runtime: 42, 60, 45 minutes
Created by: Frank Darabont
Genres: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Season 0 — 53 Episodes — Air Date: October 11, 2010
- Season 1 — 6 Episodes — Air Date: October 31, 2010
- Season 2 — 13 Episodes — Air Date: October 16, 2011
- Season 3 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 14, 2012
- Season 4 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 13, 2013
- Season 5 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 12, 2014
- Season 6 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 11, 2015
- Season 7 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 23, 2016
- Season 8 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 22, 2017
- Season 9 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 7, 2018
- Season 10 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: October 6, 2019
- Season 11 — 9 Episodes — Air Date: August 22, 2021
- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
|No of Discs|
No trailers available for this title.
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. We would not make any profit out of such sale. The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For MOD requests, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.