- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
Over a two-year period, filmmakers embedded with cops in Flint, Michigan, reveal a department grappling with volatile issues in untenable conditions.
Vote Count: 4
First Air Date: March 2, 2018
Last Air Date: March 2, 2018
Episode Runtime: 50 mins
Primary Year: 2018
Created by: Zackary Canepari, Drea Cooper, Jessica Dimmock
Genres: Documentary, Crime, Action
IMDB Link: tt8004578
Production Companies: Anonymous Content, Netflix
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United States of America
Videos: Flint Town | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Season 1 — 8 Episodes — Air Date: March 2, 2018
- Timothy Johnson – Himself/Chief of Police – Flint, Michigan Police Department
- Bridgette Balasko – Herself/Flint, Michigan Police Officer
- Devon Bernritter – Himself/Flint, Michigan Police Officer/Captain
- John Boismier – Himself/Flint, MIchigan Police Officer/Field Training Officer
- Esther Campbell – Herself/Flint, MIchigan Police Officer/Sergeant
- Robert Frost – Himself/Flint, Michigan Police Officer/Sergeant
- Dion Reed – Himself/Flint, Michigan Police Officer/LERTA Cadet Graduate
- Maria Reed – Herself/Flint, Michigan Police Officer/LERTA Cadet Graduate
- James Tolbert – Himself/Former Flint, Michigan Police Department Chief
|No of Discs|
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. We would not make any profit out of such sale. The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For MOD requests, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.