- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
A hedonistic jingle writer's free-wheeling life comes to an abrupt halt when his brother and 10-year-old nephew move into his beach-front house.
Vote Count: 391
First Air Date: September 22, 2003
Last Air Date: February 19, 2015
Episode Runtime: 30,21,17 mins
Primary Year: 2003
Created by: Lee Aronsohn, Chuck Lorre
IMDB Link: tt0369179
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United States of America
Alternative Titles: Dois Homens e Meio, Dva a půl chlapa, Mein cooler Onkel Charlie, Du su puse vyro, Два с половиной человека
Videos: Two and a Half Men – Opening
- Season 0 — 20 Episodes — Air Date: January 1, 1970
- Season 1 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 22, 2003
- Season 2 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 20, 2004
- Season 3 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 19, 2005
- Season 4 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 18, 2006
- Season 5 — 19 Episodes — Air Date: September 24, 2007
- Season 6 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 22, 2008
- Season 7 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 21, 2009
- Season 8 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: September 20, 2010
- Season 9 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 19, 2011
- Season 10 — 23 Episodes — Air Date: September 27, 2012
- Season 11 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 26, 2013
- Season 12 — 16 Episodes — Air Date: October 30, 2014
|No of Discs|
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. We would not make any profit out of such sale. The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For MOD requests, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.