- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
Classic comedy set in fading department store Grace Brothers.
Original Name: Are You Being Served?
Number of Seasons: 10
Number of Episodes: 69
Home Page: Click here to visit
Vote Count: 27
Network(s): BBC One
First Air Date: September 8, 1972
Last Air Date: April 1, 1985
Episode Runtime: 30 mins
Primary Year: 1972
Created by: David Croft, Jeremy Lloyd
IMDB Link: tt0068040
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Season 0 — 15 Episodes — Air Date: January 18, 1992
- Season 1 — 6 Episodes — Air Date: September 8, 1972
- Season 2 — 5 Episodes — Air Date: March 14, 1974
- Season 3 — 9 Episodes — Air Date: February 27, 1975
- Season 4 — 7 Episodes — Air Date: April 8, 1976
- Season 5 — 7 Episodes — Air Date: February 25, 1977
- Season 6 — 6 Episodes — Air Date: November 15, 1978
- Season 7 — 8 Episodes — Air Date: October 19, 1979
- Season 8 — 8 Episodes — Air Date: April 9, 1981
- Season 9 — 6 Episodes — Air Date: April 22, 1983
- Season 10 — 7 Episodes — Air Date: February 18, 1985
|No of Discs|
No trailers available for this title.
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. We would not make any profit out of such sale. The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For MOD requests, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.