- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
An unassuming mystery writer turned sleuth uses her professional insight to help solve real-life homicide cases.
Original Name: Murder, She Wrote
Number of Seasons: 12
Number of Episodes: 264
Vote Count: 44
First Air Date: September 30, 1984
Last Air Date: May 19, 1996
Episode Runtime: 45 mins
Primary Year: 1984
Created by: Richard Levinson, William Link, Peter S. Fischer
Genres: Mystery, Crime, Drama
IMDB Link: tt0086765
Production Companies: Universal Television, Corymore Productions
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United States of America
Videos: Murder She Wrote trailer
- Season 0 — 5 Episodes — Air Date: November 2, 1997
- Season 1 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 30, 1984
- Season 2 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 29, 1985
- Season 3 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 28, 1986
- Season 4 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 20, 1987
- Season 5 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: October 23, 1988
- Season 6 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 24, 1989
- Season 7 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 16, 1990
- Season 8 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 15, 1991
- Season 9 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: September 20, 1992
- Season 10 — 21 Episodes — Air Date: September 12, 1993
- Season 11 — 21 Episodes — Air Date: September 25, 1994
- Season 12 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: September 21, 1995
|No of Discs|
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. We would not make any profit out of such sale. The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For MOD requests, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.