- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
A stranded spaceship pilot captured by mad scientists survives a blitz of cheesy B movies by riffing on them with his funny robot pals.
Vote Count: 58
Network(s): Comedy Central, Netflix, SCI FI
First Air Date: November 24, 1988
Last Air Date: April 14, 2017
Episode Runtime: 92,120 mins
Primary Year: 1988
Created by: Joel Hodgson
Genres: Comedy, Science Fiction
IMDB Link: tt0094517
Production Companies: Best Brains, Shout Factory!, Abominable Pictures, Netflix, HBO Downtown Productions
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United States of America
Alternative Titles: MST3K
- Season 0 — 169 Episodes — Air Date: November 24, 1988
- Season 1 — 13 Episodes — Air Date: November 19, 1989
- Season 2 — 13 Episodes — Air Date: September 22, 1990
- Season 3 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: June 1, 1991
- Season 4 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: June 6, 1992
- Season 5 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: July 24, 1993
- Season 6 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: July 16, 1994
- Season 7 — 6 Episodes — Air Date: February 3, 1996
- Season 8 — 22 Episodes — Air Date: February 1, 1997
- Season 9 — 13 Episodes — Air Date: March 14, 1998
- Season 10 — 13 Episodes — Air Date: April 11, 1999
- Season 11 — 14 Episodes — Air Date: April 14, 2017
|No of Discs|
No trailers available for this title.
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. We would not make any profit out of such sale. The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For MOD requests, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.