- Additional information
- Trailers & Videos
- Processing & Shipping
General Electric Theater is an American anthology series hosted by Ronald Reagan that was broadcast on CBS radio and television. The series was sponsored by General Electric's Department of Public Relations.
Original Name: General Electric Theater
Number of Seasons: 10
Number of Episodes: 301
First Air Date: February 1, 1953
Last Air Date: June 3, 1962
Episode Runtime: 30 mins
Primary Year: 1953
Genres: Comedy, Drama
IMDB Link: tt0045395
Production Companies: Theodora Productions, Revue Studios, MCA Television
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United States of America
Alternative Titles: G.E. True Theater
- Season 1 — 6 Episodes — Air Date: February 1, 1953
- Season 2 — 24 Episodes — Air Date: July 5, 1953
- Season 3 — 35 Episodes — Air Date: September 12, 1954
- Season 4 — 39 Episodes — Air Date: October 2, 1955
- Season 5 — 35 Episodes — Air Date: September 16, 1956
- Season 6 — 32 Episodes — Air Date: October 6, 1957
- Season 7 — 32 Episodes — Air Date: September 21, 1958
- Season 8 — 33 Episodes — Air Date: September 20, 1959
- Season 9 — 31 Episodes — Air Date: September 18, 1960
- Season 10 — 34 Episodes — Air Date: September 10, 1961
- Ronald Reagan – Himself – Host
|No of Discs|
No trailers available for this title.
Please note that a product being listed on our website does not necessarily mean it is in stock and readily available for order. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Our aim is to build a comprehensive listing of movies and TV shows available to date.
Since, we do not take payments online at this time, there is 0% risk in placing order for movies you like on our website. Our representative will get in touch with the customer with the availability of the items when an order is placed.
Notice and Takedown policy
Best Effort Policy
Should an item be unavailable, we will inform you if it is possible to manufacture an on-Demand DVD-R version of the movie or the TV Show, but we offer no guarantees. Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge.
Our processing time is 1-2 days for in-stock items for domestic orders. For manufacturing on-demand movies & TV shows, processing time could be up to 1 week on average. We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.
Please contact us for any inquiries.