Notice and Takedown policy of DVD Planet Store
As a professional and reputable online store, DVD Planet Store is fully committed to the twin issues of copyright and trademarks. In accordance, we have developed a robust Notice and Takedown Policy in order to protect the fundamental Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our own customers. It is our stated policy to respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement in a timely manner.
Please note that the items listed on our website are from the open catalog of movies and TV shows that we have (from TMDB, and OMDB APIs). The items that are not released yet, or not out on DVD / Blu-ray are indeed unavailable, and that is what we would tell our customers if the requests ever come in.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own intellectual property, moreover, DVD Planet Store is not a legal expert in such IPR matters. Therefore we need your help to efficiently and expeditiously identify what you believe may be an alleged infringement (or infringements) of your IP rights. This page summarizes the information that should be presented in a Notice.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on DVD Planet Store, please submit a statement (notice) of the alleged IP infringement to us to include:
- The full name of the intellectual property right’s owner
- Your own full name & the full name of the company you represent
- Your full address (must include the City, State and Zip Code)
- Your contact email address & telephone number (along with international dialing code)
- Acomplete description of the alleged intellectual property right infringement
- An explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the DVD Planet Store website
- A full declaration that you believe in good faith and belief that an IPR has been violated
- A full statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
- A clear and unequivocal declaration that you will fully indemnify DVD Planet Store against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which DVD Planet Store may incur in connection with the Notice
Please email all information to admin [at] [our-domain].
This email address is only for specific legal matters and must not be used for any pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale customer issues. For these, please use our website’s contact us form.
Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, made willfully or as a result of negligence, in your Notice may potentially expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. You should consult an attorney for specific legal advice regarding policy details.